Coming from the North
- Take Coliseum to Wells, and go south on Wells. You’ll pass State Street, then pass Spring St. Two more streets and you’ll come to Third Street.
- Go right (west) on Third Street. At St. Mary’s, Third takes a little jog to the right, but you’ll figure it out.
- Take Third Street on down to Schilling. The church will be on the left (the southeast corner of Third and Schilling).
Coming from Southwest Fort Wayne
- If you can make it to Covington Road or Illinois Road (Rte 14), go north on Hadley (which is right next to I-69). Hadley dead-ends on Bass Road. You want to go right (east) on Bass.
- Or: Turn north onto the road which runs by the Lowe’s store on Illinois Rd. You’ll go across two sets of railroad tracks, then come to a light at Bass Road. Turn right on Bass.
- Somewhere along the line, Bass becomes Spring Street. Just keep going past St. Francis University, up over a little hill, and past the traffic light at the Wesleyan church on the right.
- The next street after the Wesleyan church is Runnion. Go right on Runnion. You’ll pass Fourth Street, then come to Third Street.
- Go left on Third Street. The church is a couple blocks down on the right.
Coming from Southwest Fort Wayne (another way)
- Take Route 24 (Jefferson) toward the downtown. Go past Jefferson Pointe, past the Wendy’s on the left, and under the overpass.
- Just under the overpass and after a used car lot, at the curve in the road, you’ll come to Leesburg Road. Go left (north) there.
- Leesburg curves to the right and turns into Main Street. You’ll come to a stoplight at Runnion Street. There’s a bar on the northeast corner. Turn left on Runnion.
- Take Runnion across the railroad tracks and up the hill. You’ll eventually come to Third Street. (If you come to the stop sign at Spring Street, you’ve gone two streets too far.)
- Go right on Third Street. The church is a couple blocks down on the right.