Our ministries are all about helping people follow Jesus. Whether your ministry is in our neighborhood or facility, or where you live, we’ll help you help others through your ministry.
Here are some of the things important to us:
- Serving our neighbors
- Developing more mature disciples
- Strengthening parenting and marriage skills
- Assisting people in breaking free from addictions
- Contributing towards inspiring worship of Jesus
- Teaching kids, youth and adults God’s Word
- Partnering with community organizations to address literacy, homelessness, hunger, and more.
A great way to get to know people in the church is through serving. We love to connect people with their passions and skills into ministries that make a difference in the church and in our community. Through personal assessments and coaching, we work with individuals to help them discover and use their talents for God.